Alrighty. Going to start winding down for the night..since..you know..Mon-Fri= the ole 9-5 day job..plus very lengthy commute. Sooo feel free to drop me a line. I’ll answer unless I pass out.
Today consisted of:
- Finallllyyy becoming a sponsor level member on RT’s site. Shame on me for taking forever.
- Setting up business email account stuff. YUP. Custom email FINALLY.
- Switching some domain stuff around.
- Setting up some new things…
- Watched last week’s Hell’s Kitchen after cooking dinner.
- Watched the fucking Heist, of course…but missed the podcast (I only saw a few minutes).
- Day job allll day, of course. Got even more work dumped on me from now on. Yup. Another person to work directly under/do their stuff for them. Oh well, guess that means they trust me with the workload?
- Found out one of the guys in my department at the office knows of Rooster Teeth via Mi-cool’s videos. I told him a few recommendations. Lol. He’s the first person since HIGHSCHOOL who knows of them at all. (Off line that is.) Red Vs Blue came out when I was in highschool, and it was ~all the rage~ in the tech department where I studied. Derp~
Let’s Play Monday - GTA V - Gavin’s Heist
Thank you fandom for your speed in gif’ing things.
Really hope my People Like Grapes shirt gets here like…tomorrow…or Tuesday. I hate when the tracking on post doesn’t tell you when it will be delivered. Makes me antsy.
I suppose I’ll post a picture when it does get here…not that anyone wants to see me. XD
Wait do American people not call their friends mate?? Is this a thing???
Yup. I’m sure some do but mostly people just say friend. Which is boring but whatever.
Wait so you go up to your friends and be like “Hello friend.”
we use names
And some people have shirts made for their best friends….
"Where are you, Ray?" - "He’s in the wrong neighborhood."
This will always make me laugh…and that “eskahpay” is said at least once.
Theda Bara | A Fool There Was (1915)
I was scrolling really quickly and thought this was Helena Bonham Carter at first glance.
TEAM LADS ACTION NEWS TEAM
The opening of the Pax panel was so great. Though…Gavin having the camera right up Ray’s butt….lol